Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'm Alive!!!

Wow, I just realized how long it's been since I posted on this blog. So: update! woot!

First things first: Brian turned out to be an asshole about 2 weeks after the first date. Wow, that was a while back. Doing another suicidal semester load. I'm now in Shaolin Kung Fu, which is SO-AMAZINGLY-FUN! I've been working at Apple for a year now (how time flies!) and I'm still pretty much loving it. The novel has come to a screeching halt because I'm a horrible author. :(

On to more entertaining news: I went to Portland, OR for a week and I fell in love with the city. Seriously considering trying to transfer there for a semester. Working on a new novella, and considering doing NaNoWriMo. If you don't know what that is, google it and be amazed at my courage. I have a new best friend who is currently spending the fall semester in Alaska. I miss Jolene desperately because she's my brain-clone. Weird, huh?

Nothing else to say, really. Just wanted to confirm that yes, I'm still breathing. Later!

No comments: