Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Stupid Wal-Mart

So, I've been banned from all Wal-Marts for "shoplifting"

Yes, you read that right. What happened was that I had picked up a little 93 cent pumice stone in cosmetics, walked over to the costumes, and stuck it in my pocket without really thinking so I could free up my hands. *sigh*

The security people stood in front of me as I walked out and said that since I passed the security detectors, it was "attempted shoplifting," and that they had to ban me according to policy. I could have paid for the damn thing with loose change from my pocket, but noooooooo, they were bored security guards who just wanted someone to annoy.

So because of a stupid pumice bar, I can't go to a wal-mart ever again.

They didn't even let me keep it for all my wasted time.

Grrrrr...

No comments: